As promised, E-Brida version 5.10 is now available for you. The product team has worked over the last few months mostly from home to create your requests and future improve your E-Brida.
This version provides:
Context information on Web and App. As an example, you can look at information for your genotypes in other trials, which can be useful when comparing performance between locations or years.
- Subplot inheritance. Pedigree Item property values can now be inherited when upgrading subplots. Note that only the Pedigree Item property value will be set during inheritance, and that the lot value will remain untouched.
- User management has moved to E-Brida Web. The user and authorization management has been moved from E-Brida Windows to E-Brida Web. This means all user management can now be done from E-Brida Web.
If you are using the BI-connector, we have made improvements at our connector. It is for example possible to include up to five generations of parent information.
- When upgrading subplots, the last-used Pedigree Item Type is now saved
- Users can now clear their own user settings (in case some settings cause E-Brida to perform poorly)
- Users will now be warned when a trial’s contents are modified, but barcodes have not been updated accordingly