Speaker: Alwin Meenderink
Manager Product development E-Brida. Certified product manager.
Speaker: Wouter van der Veeken
Enthusiastic consultant that will help you get the best out of your design or implementation project. Lots of experience.
Sign Up for E-Brida Course Reporting & Labelling on 13th November 2019
In this E-Brida Course the Reporting functions of E-Brida will be discussed. And the possibilities of the use of labels and scanning will be showed.
The course will be given in the English language.
When: Wednesday 13th November 2019
Time: 10.00 – 16.00 hour (12.00-12.30 Lunch)
Where: Agro Business Park 67, 6708 PV Wageningen, Netherlands
Costs: € 285,= per person, lunch included (VAT excluded)
Course leader: Wouter van der Veeken & Alwin Meenderink
- How to make templates for labels with Bartender
- How to create & Edit a new bartender template
- How to send data to bartender
- What data is sent to bartender
- How to generate labels in E-Brida
- How to use labels in E-Brida Field
- Additional Bartender functions (user input forms; conditional printing; multiple templates)
- Introduction of Report Builder in E-Brida
- Make your own reports
- Use of Parameter filters
- Reports with a join
- Reports with photo’s
Do you have a question or specific wishes? Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org