Full Stack Web Developer
Full Stack Web Developer (Medior, Senior)
Are you an experienced Full Stack Web Developer who enjoys working in a multidisciplinary team on robust ICT solutions for the agricultural sector? Do you want to join a down-to-earth, independent company with international ambitions? And do you appreciate the flexibility to manage your own day?
At Agri Information Partners, we strive for the success of our clients and celebrate milestones and the growth of our company. If all of this resonates with you, then you may be the new colleague we are looking for to expand our team. We invite you to apply for this vacancy.
What you will be doing…
As a Full Stack Developer, you will collaborate with our in-house product team or with the client to work on our software products E-Brida and Mercado, or client-specific custom solutions. These may include web applications, integrations, data warehouses, or other solutions. You will design solutions, build the front-end and/or back-end, and conduct code reviews. Additionally, you will ask the right questions and collaborate to achieve the best solution. You may work at the client’s location, at our office, or remotely from home.
Who you are…
- You have a completed bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent.
- As a software developer, you preferably have experience with C#.
- You actively contribute within the team, are proactive, and delve into the challenges of our products and customers.
- You are available for a minimum of 32 hours.
Nice to have
- Experience with Scrum and Jira.
- Knowledge of Azure application development and Azure DevOps.
- Experience in writing unit tests, performance tests, and integration tests.
- SQL knowledge, relational modeling.
- Affinity with the agri-food sector and breeding.
Who we are…
The IT partner for companies active in the agricultural sector. We focus on companies that are leaders in the field of plant breeding and certification, both nationally and internationally. We distinguish ourselves with industry knowledge, but equally important is our alignment with the down-to-earth culture of our clients.
As a company, we are known for our no-nonsense approach and robust software solutions. We are honest with each other and our clients. We are an independent company with a straightforward structure. You maintain your own relationships based on trust and a no-nonsense approach. We create space for working out new ideas. Your colleagues are happy to brainstorm with you, curious about your ideas for the further development of our company.
What we offer you…
- Interesting work and a flexible working environment and hours: the choice is yours, work from home or at the office in Wageningen. You have the freedom to schedule and shift your hours according to your preferences, with encouragement to come to the office 1 to 2 days per week.
- A pleasant atmosphere with colleagues and clients. We aim for a working environment based on trust, where everyone collaborates in a positive and thoughtful manner.
- A place where you can develop yourself: self-development plays a prominent role with us. You have an ample annual training budget to spend on courses, learning, and research.
- A competitive salary: we offer an attractive salary, including holiday pay. Annually, we distribute a profit-sharing bonus to all our employees.
- A good travel allowance.
- 25 vacation days and the option to purchase additional vacation days.